Skip to content
How do I care for my jewelry?
- To ensure your jewelry always looks as good as new:
- Keep your jewelry dry; avoid showering or swimming with your new, gorgeous accessories
- Avoid contact with perfume, hair dye, cream, soap, toothpaste, household cleaning products & other chemical products
- Store in soft pouches or boxes to avoid constant friction between the jewelry and other surfaces
- Do not use abrasive cleaners on your stunning products
- Take your jewelry off before bed & place on a dry surface so you can get your beauty sleep with those precious pieces intact!
Do you offer a warranty?
We do not currently offer warranty on any of our products. If you receive a defective order, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your shipment and we will provide a full refund.
Shipping & returns
- Where do you ship to?
- We currently ship to Canada & Continental USA
- What is your return policy?
- What is your exchange policy?
- We do not offer exchanges for any products
- Can I cancel my order?
Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours of placement. To do this, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Otherwise, you are eligible to return the product(s) for store credit.
- What does ‘gold filled’ mean?
- Our gold filled jewelry is made of a base metal bonded with gold. This offers the same beauty and durability as solid gold at a fraction of the price
- What is cubic zirconia?
- Cubic zirconia is a synthetic diamond alternative that possesses the same beauty, elegance, and style.